Terms Of Service
1. What the Contract Covers.
This contract applies to any ImpexRFP software or services as provided by this website, including updates that you use while this contract is in force. All of the software or services are referred to in this contract as the “service.”
This is a contract between you and ImpexDocs, the developers of ImpexRFP (sometimes referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”).
Please note that we do not provide warranties for the service. The contract also limits our liability. These terms are in sections 10 and 11, and we ask you to read them carefully.
2. When You May Use the Service.
You may start using the service as soon as you have finished the sign-up process. No withdrawal right or other “cooling off” period applies to the service and you waive any applicable “cooling off” period, except if the law requires a “cooling off” period despite your waiver and even when a service starts right away.
3. How You May Use the Service.
In using the service, you will:
- obey the law;
- obey any codes of conduct or other notices we provide;
- keep your service account password secret; and
- promptly notify us if you learn of a security breach related to the service.
4. How You May Not Use the Service.
In using the service, you may not:
- use the service in a way that harms us or our affiliates, resellers, distributors, and/or vendors (collectively, the “ImpexRFP parties”);
- engage in, facilitate, or further unlawful conduct;
- use any portion of the service as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”);
- use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute, or attempt to modify or reroute, the service;
- damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service (or the network(s) connected to the service) or interfere with anyone’s use and enjoyment of the service; orresell or redistribute the service, or any part of the service.
5. You Are Responsible For Your Service Account.
Only you may use your service account. You are responsible for all activity that takes place with your service account or an associated account. You may not authorize any third party to access and/or use the service on your behalf.
6. Internet Access Service.
You are responsible for paying the fees charged by your Internet access provider.
In order to operate and provide this service, we collect certain information about you, service performance and your service use. We use and protect that information. In particular, we may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of ImpexDocs or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the service; or (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of ImpexDocs employees, customers or the public.
We may use technology or other means to protect the service, protect our customers, or stop you from breaching this contract. These means may hinder or break your use of the service.
8. Customer Support.
Customer support is not offered for the service, unless provided otherwise.
9. How We May Change the Contract.
If we change this contract, then we will tell you at least 30 days before the change takes place. If you do not agree to these changes, then you must cancel and stop using the service before the change takes place. If you do not stop using the service, then your use of the service will continue under the changed contract.
10. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY.
We provide the service “as-is,” “with all faults” and “as available.” We do not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available from the service. The ImpexDocs parties give no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change. We exclude any implied warranties including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort and non-infringement.
11. LIABILITY LIMITATION.
You cannot recover any damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect, incidental or punitive damages.
This limitation applies to anything related to:
- the service,
- content (including code) on third party Internet sites, third party programs or third party conduct,
- viruses or other disabling features that affect your access to or use of the service,
- incompatibility between the service and other services, software and hardware,
- delays or failures you may have in initiating, conducting or completing any transmissions or transactions in connection with the service in an accurate or timely manner, and
- claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort.
It also applies even if:
- this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses, or fails of its essential purpose; or
- ImpexDocs knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
12. Changes to the Service; If We Cancel the Service.
We may change the service or delete features at any time and for any reason. We may cancel or suspend your service at any time. Our cancellation or suspension may be without cause and/or without notice. Upon service cancellation, your right to use the service stops right away. Once the service is cancelled or suspended, any data you have stored on the service may not be retrieved later.
13. Interpreting the Contract.
All parts of this contract apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. A court may hold that we cannot enforce a part of this contract as written. If this happens, then you and we will replace that part with terms that most closely match the intent of the part that we cannot enforce. The rest of this contract will not change. This is the entire contract between you and us regarding your use of the service. It supersedes any prior contract or statements regarding your use of the service. If you have confidentiality obligations related to the service, those obligations remain in force (for example, you may have been a beta tester). The section titles in the contract do not limit the other terms of this contract.
We may assign this contract, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to you. You may not assign this contract, or any part of it, to any other person. Any attempt by you to do so is void. You may not transfer to anyone else, either temporarily or permanently, any rights to use the service or any part of the service.
15. No Third Party Beneficiaries.
This contract is solely for your and our benefit. It is not for the benefit of any other person, except for permitted successors and assigns under this contract.
All contents of the service are Copyright © 2012 ImpexDocs and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties protect any software or content provided as part of the service. We or our suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the software or content. ImpexDocs, the ImpexDocs and ImpexRFP logo and/or other ImpexDocs products and services referenced herein may also be trademarks or registered trademarks of ImpexDocs in Australia and/or other countries. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.